Missouri Deaf-Blind Technical Assistance Project
Hand In Hand (HIH): Understanding Deafblindness for Educational Teams provides instructional strategies and practice specific to educational teams serving students with deafblindness. Participants from Missouri and Ohio gather for the second session of HIH to continue learning about identifying the unique and dynamic needs of students with deafblindness and how to apply acquired knowledge to the student(s) they serve.
- Missouri Deaf-Blind Technical Assistance Project brochure
- What is Deaf-Blindness?
- Which Infants and Toddlers Might Qualify for the National Deaf-Blind Child Count?
- Are You Serving a Student who has Dual Sensory Loss or Deafblindness
- Eligibility Chart: Combinations of Vision and Hearing Loss
Family/Service Provider Resource Links
- Successful Transition Checklist
- State and National Resources
- Family Involvement Fund
- Deaf-Blind Book List for Middle and High School Students
- Las familias son importantes
To complete the Census: